Dr. Saji P O Thomas
MBBS, MS, MCh
An Orthopaedic Surgeon with in-depth knowledge and experience since the past 24 years in handling acute emergencies in Traumatology and treating wide array of orthopedic disorders, he has developed a special interest in multiple and combined trauma, pelvic & acetabulum injuries, joint replacement surgeries.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS) -April 1990
Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, Karanataka, India.
- Master of Orthopaedic Surgery M.S (Orthopedics) – August 1994.
Karnatak Medical College,Hubli,Karnataka, India.
- Fellow in Joint Replacement Surgery & Trauma – Nov 1994.
Kovai Medical Center & Hospital Coimbatore under Dr S Venket
- MCh (Orthopedics) Accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons EnglandOct 1997. University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland, U.K.
|Dec 2006 till date||Little Flower Hospital & Research Center
Angamaly, Kerala, India
|Senior Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon& Head Of Department|
|Oct 1999 – Dec 2006||Century Hospital
Mulakuzha ,Chengannur, Kerala
|Director &Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon|
|Jan 1998- Sept 1999||Little Flower Hospital & Research Center
Angamaly, Kerala, India.
|Head of Department &Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon|
|Sept 1997- Jan 1998||RCM Hospital
Tripunithara, Kochi 682301,
|Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon|
|March 1996- Jun 1996||Puspagiri Hospital
Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta District,
|Registrar in Orthopedic|
|Nov 1994 – Jan 1996||Kovai Medical Center & Hospital Avanishi Road, Combitaore,
Tamil Nadu, India.
|Fellowship Registrar in Orthopedics-Trauma & Joint Replacement|
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Arthroscopy Association
- Kerala Orthopaedic Association
- AO Trauma Member
Regularly attends conferences to update and stay current with the fast evolving world ofOrthopaedics. Few conference attended are
- KOACON 26th -28th January 2018
- Hip Preservation: Basic Course 25th,26thNovember 2017 Ramaiah Medical College.
- Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society conference 18th-20th Aug 2017
- TRAUMACON 10th-13th August 2017
- The 8th Annual Parekh Indo-US Foot & Ankle Conference 6th-8th January 2017
- IOACON 2016 12th-17th December 2016
- ISHKS 2016 (The Indian Society Of Hip & Knee Surgeons) 8th-10th April 2016
- 2nd German Indian Trauma KonKlave 20th& 21stFebruary 2016 Bangkok.
- TRAUMACON 13th-16th August 2015
- Ganga Operative Arthroplasty Course 2015. 9th-12th July 2015.
- TRAUMACON 14th-17th August 2014
- Joint Replacement in Special Situation. Orthopedic Update (India). 1994 Vol IV, No 4.
- Locking Nail in Special Situation. Orthopedic Update (India). 1994 Vol IV, No 4.
- Postgraduate training faculty & guide Diplomat of National Board (DNB) in Orthopaedics since past 10 years
- AO Course Table instructor.