Medical Social Work
As an organization aimed solely for ensuring the health of the community, LFH has always tried to provide holistic care to its community. Over the years it has been organising many programmes keeping in mind the promotive, preventive, curative & rehabilitative aspects of health care.
In order to enhance & systematize the comprehensive care that is being provided to its clientele, management of Little Flower Hospital, started Department of Medical Social Work on 06th July 2010.
The attempt by the social workers to address the emotional and practical problems of patients due to disease, make the stay of patients in the hospital more comfortable & meaningful. If, at any time, your disease or treatment is causing you or your family, additional distress or hardship, please call at the Social Work Department or ask one of the ward staff to contact them on your behalf..
- Visit patients & establish a rapport with them.
- Rounds with the Doctors
- Individual Rounds
- Resource Mobilization
- Evaluation for Financial Concession
- Patient Satisfaction Survey the part of management.
- Evaluation of Bill Pending Cases
- Referral Service
- Pre Surgical Counselling
- Post Surgical Counselling
- Grief Counselling
- Arrangement of Legal Service Prepare disease specific brochures
- Vocational Rehabilitation