B.Sc In Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) Under IGNOU /CMAI Chair
Medical Laboratory Technology is a basic and important tool in the diagnosis/study of the various diseases for appropriate monitoring and treatment. The students undergo training and attain knowledge in the field of Haematology, Microbiology, Biochemistry,General Pathology etc.
10 2/ Equivalent with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) with minimum 45% marks. OR VHSE(MLT) with minimum 45% marks.
- MLT Tutors
Students get well trained under the supervision of dedicated doctors and tutors. It is a hospital based training programme, the students get a good exposure to the state – of the – art laboratory of L. F. Hospital and become expert in handling advanced lab equipments.
1st Year Subject
- Basic Sciences
- Immunohaematology & Blood Banking
- Clinical Pathology (Body Fluids) & Parasitology
2nd Year Subject
- Histopathology & Cytology
3rd Year Subject
- Applied Histopathology & Cytology
- Applied Haernatology
- Applied Serology, Microbiology & Immunology
- Organization, Lab Management & Clinical Biochemistry
4th Year Subject
- Internship training including microteaching,
- Seminars, Projects & Clinical training