IT Services (EDP)
IT Department of Little Flower Hospital& Research Centre, Angamaly is functioning with the objective of managing all the IT related functions (mainly HIS) & computer network of the hospital.
From the humble beginning with 4 computers and a server, the department at present is managing full functional hospital information software with various integrated modules,Computerised Radio Graphy System (Digital X-ray),4 servers, 2 storages, and numerous terminals & printers spread over various departments, clinics, OP,s etc.
- Mr. Jatheesh M.S – Manager IT
- Mr.Giphin K.V – System Supervisor
- Mr.Jainjo Joy – System Supervisor
- Mr. Libin Antony – System Supervisor
- Mr. Shinoy Augustine T – System Supervisor
The Little Flower Hospital EDP Department consist highly sophisticated system provides information technology services to the Hospital
- Is responsible for the day-to-day operational support of Hospital systems.
- Is responsible for the procurement/design of application software packages in line with authorised policy decisions.
- Implements these packages in conjunction with vendor personnel.
- Trains hospital users and develops system interfaces to link various packages into a consistent whole.
- Manages and maintains the hardware and networking infrastructure in conjunction with approved third party support organisations;
- Operates a help desk on which users requests for assistance are tracked and processed;
- Provides day-to-day support with the routine running of the computer systems in the Hospital;
- Supports the hardware and software which is in use within the Hospital.