To mould future health care managers by providing an exposure to stepping stones of the past, scenario of the present & hurdles of the future.
- One of the few institutes in India which is offering MHA programme in a quality multi specialty hospital.
- Faculty members with decades of hospital administration experience
- 3 Libraries with medical books & journals
- Internet facility
- Oppurtunities for organising various seminars, workshops etc in the Hospital and College
- Real field exposure during course
- Placement oppurtunities in other reputed hospitals.
Structure of Programme
Master of Hospital Administration Programme is of 2 Years duration. In the first and second year there are seven and six external papers respectively. In the first year there are two projects one internal and one external, both of 15 days duration. In the final year there is one project of 45 days duration. The projects are to be done in various multispecialty hospitals throughout the country.
Any Bachelors degree with 50% marks or Post Graduate Degree
- Objective test by the Institute
- Group Discussion
Management : Little Flower Hospital Trust
Director : Rev. Fr. (Dr.) Paul V Madan
Principal : Rev. Fr. (Dr.) Paul V Madan (MA, M.Phil, Ph.D)
For Details contact
LIMSAR, Little Flower Hospital Campus
Angamaly, Pin – 683572
Ph: 0484- 3954322, 2454846, 2452546